Bradley Childs Accounting & Tax Center
Our Accounting and Bookkeeping Services are tailored specifically for each client. We provide businesses with the information that they need to improve their profit. Accounting is more than just number crunching; it is the ability to recognize the pattern and trends of the business. We don’t always tell you what you want to hear, but knowing the truth provides a powerful basis on which to make decisions.
With over three decades of experience in the accounting and payroll industry, Bradley G. Childs Accounting has earned its reputation for reliable, timely, and accurate work with a commitment to providing high-quality accounting service.
• Data Entry and General Bookkeeping
• Reconciliation of Bank Statements and General Ledger
• Evaluation of Financial Statements with professional consultation for company growth, and the minimization of taxes- monthly, quarterly, or annually depending on the needs of the client.
• Processing Sales and Meal State Taxes, with electronic filing
• Ongoing Consultation- cash flow and expenditures, fixed asset management, accounts receivable management, banking and financial planning with the clients and/or financial institutions.
• Assist clients with the setup of accounting software/programs; including creating or rebuilding the initial structure, and tailoring the systems to our client’s needs and specifications.
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners. Bradley G. Childs is a Certified Quickbooks Pro Advisor, and can help you and your business get set up and trained.
• Business Service
• Construction Contractors
• Educational Institutions
• Equipment Rentals
• Home Builders
• Law Firms
• Medical Practices
• Pension and Retirement
• Printing Companies
• Professional Services
• Real Estate
• Fitness Services
• Marketing & Advertising